Congratulations on getting hitched! Your life has taken a beautiful turn where your beloved becomes an integral part of your life. This honeymoon period is going to be the best time spent together in intimate proximity.
Enjoy this togetherness by sharing your lives’ joys and private moments. Adventure! Fun! And not to miss the passionate lovemaking! But, with all the passion in your breath and that naughty sparkle in your eyes, be cautious about getting pregnant. Getting to start your family isn’t what you planned. So, you have to stay safe with a suitable contraceptive to enjoy the wilderness of lovemaking during honeymooning.
All the Fun and Just Fun Only
With steamy love and mushy nuptial nights, thinking about the baby sounds a bit odd. Let the baby happen on your terms.
Having complete clarity about family plans is significant for newly-wed couples. And we cannot reiterate this enough backed by following reasons –
- You may be of appropriate age and social stature for starting a family, but as a couple, you deserve a good time to be spent together and understand the dynamics of marriage.
- Losing the status of singlehood to being a couple comes with its share of circumstances. Get a grip on the newly-developed situations before adding to your responsibilities.
- Consider both of your ages before planning the family. Until your biological click is clicking too fast, spend some time exploring each other’s likes and dislikes before the focus shifts on a new being. Make yourself mentally, emotionally, and financially stable, and then set family goals.
- Life changes drastically after having a baby. So, live the life to the most, have all the fun, stabilize your career, and gradually build up your mind and body for the baby.
Choose the Right One
Before choosing the bridal finery and the flowers for the wedding night, consider an appropriate contraceptive method for unlimited fun!
Barrier Contraceptives – These are barriers to prevent the entry of sperm into the woman’s uterus.
- Condoms (for males as well as females)
- Diaphragm (for females)
- Cervical Cap (for females)
- Spermicides (for females)
- Contraceptive Sponge (for females)
Hormonal Contraceptives – These alter the hormonal cycle by mimicking the natural hormones produced in the female’s body.
- Contraceptive Oral Pills
- Vaginal Ring
- Contraceptive Patch
- Intrauterine Contraceptives
- Contraceptive Injections
If you are committed to a single partner, Unwanted 21, Regular oral contraceptive tablets are one of the safest and surest ways to avoid pregnancy while enjoying your time under the sheets with your partner without any worries.
Family Planning – Not to be Missed Amidst Wedding Planning
Honeymooning is all about honey and the moon. Don’t bring in accidental pregnancy to spoil all the fun. Find suitable contraception for family planning and let the sensuous lovemaking drive you and your partner wild. Also, beware and be Unwanted Gyan Se Savdhaan, especially from pesky relatives right after your marriage. Family planning should be done only between couples minus the societal pressures.
Disclaimer: This blog solely intended for educational/informational/awareness purposes and is not a substitute for any professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please consult your doctor/healthcare professional before acting on the information provided on the blog. Reliance on any or all information provided in the blog, is solely at your own risk and responsibility. Mankind Pharma Limited shall not be held liable, in any circumstance whatsoever.