In olden times, pregnancy and motherhood were looked upon as the ultimate goal of women. But with times changing and more women getting educated, they are more cautious and aware about family planning. The pregnancy must happen only when the woman is fully ready for it, physically, emotionally as well as financially.
Why is the Pregnancy Timing an Important Factor?
Some of the reasons that make pregnancy timing an important factor are:
- Career Growth: If pregnancy happens at the time when you are expecting a promotion or cannot afford to take a career break, it can hinder your career development.
- Gap Between 2 Kids: A gap of at least 2 years is recommended between kids so that your body can recover and regain strength for the second pregnancy. Also, it is easier to manage a newborn when the older kid is already two years. The timing of pregnancy must match these requirements.
- Finances: At the time of pregnancy, you must be financially stable and ready to bear the expenses of childbearing. The wrong timing of pregnancy can make you stressed and keep you devoid of the joys of motherhood.
- Emotional Stability: Apart from other things, you must be emotionally stable and in a cordial relationship with your spouse to enjoy pregnancy bliss. If you both are not getting along well and indulge in regular arguments and fights, you must first work on your marriage, and pregnancy must be delayed.
How to Ensure that the Pregnancy Timing is Right?
To keep the timing right, you must avoid unwanted pregnancy until you are not ready for it, either financially, emotionally, or physically. You can adopt various birth control measures to delay pregnancy. One of the convenient and safest ways is to take regular oral contraceptive tablets like Unwanted 21 Days.
Tips for Planning the Pregnancy:
- Analyze your situation in all respects to understand your readiness for the pregnancy.
- Consult a doctor and discuss your physical readiness, health history, and specific medical conditions that can affect a healthy pregnancy. The doctor can also prescribe folic acid and other multivitamins to get your body physically ready to bear a child.
- Strictly avoid alcohol, smoking, and any harmful drugs that may create complications in pregnancy.
- You must start regular exercise, if not already doing it. There may be complications in pregnancy for both underweight and overweight people. With a regulated diet and exercising, you can target to reach a healthy weight before planning the pregnancy.
Unwanted Gyaan Se Savdhaan – Embrace Motherhood the Right Way
Gone are the days when unplanned pregnancies were glorified in the name of being a gift of God. A child is the most beautiful gift undoubtedly, but only if it happens at the right time. It’s time to be practical and plan the family as per your preferences and readiness as a couple.
Disclaimer: This blog solely intended for educational/informational/awareness purposes and is not a substitute for any professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please consult your doctor/healthcare professional before acting on the information provided on the blog. Reliance on any or all information provided in the blog, is solely at your own risk and responsibility. Mankind Pharma Limited shall not be held liable, in any circumstance whatsoever.